07 March, 2010

FW:

I don't normally do this, but just had to share!
~Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Dixon dixonflock@msn.com
To: Ears to Hear
Sent: Sun, Mar 07, 2010 6:12 a.m.
Subject: FW:

I’m forwarding this / To tell you how angry I am
With what “they” are doing to my church.

“If you love Jesus”
You won’t delete this.
You don’t lose it [to find it]
Or, lay it down [to take it up again]

How could you? Why would you?

No, you’ll be first
To share my [good] news
You’ll be the greatest
Servant of all [interested parties]

Who are dying to know “what’s going on?”

The [t]ruth is –
I’ll come right to the point –
This is an internet first [stone] –
No beating around the [burning] bush –

i’m scared

To death,
Of life,
Love

And learning
That I’m no better
Than the lost, the last & the least

Maybe even more in need
Of the Grace, Mercy & Peace
I’ve been unwilling, ill-prepared and disinclined
To either give or receive in the blessed name of Jesus.

You know…
Delete / Forward / Reply All
Aren’t our only choices.

There’s also Save
Which, is what Jesus does.
Pass it on.

No comments:

(c) 2008 - 2014 Brian R. Dixon

The Scripture quotations contained herein are from the New Revised Standard Version Bible, copyright © 1989 by the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

the garden plot

Post Archives